Sunday, June 22, 2014

Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)- Grade K

Has your state adopted the new Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)? Or are you at a private school and your school has adopted the new standards? I just put the set of NGSS "I CAN" posters up for sale at my TpT store (click here). I have each poster laminated & I display them on one of my bulletin boards. I keep the black & white copies in my lesson planning binder. Included in this set are the 13 Kindergarten standards (in color as well as in black & white) along with the 3 grades K-2 engineering standards. If you would like a set, just leave me your email below & I'll send out copies to 2 random people!
If you're looking for Kindergarten NGSS resources, these are the ones I use with my students - all are available at my TpT store, just click the pics below!






13 comments :

  1. I would love a set for first grade!
    tera.gonzales@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have the first grade set of standards soon Tera!

      Delete
  2. I would love the Kindergarten set! missdiamondbc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the Kindergarten set. Thanks so much for the chance to win them. Your science units look fantastic! I have added several to my wish list. We have no formal science curriculum aligned with the new standards at my school, so these will be perfect.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the Kindergarten set as well. These look great! Thanks for the opportunity to win them! teachingissweet@gmail.com

    Amy
    Teaching Is Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished a week long PD on inquiry based science and the NGSS. I would LOVE this!
    -Andrea
    alwayskindergarten@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love, love, love to have these! Fingers crossed!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am posting your button on my blog so I can find you quickly. I am going from 1st to Kinder after 8 years in first and the science units look wonderful!
    Tonya
    thewayiteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tonya! You'll love teaching kinders!! Best of luck to you!!

      Delete
  8. What science curriculum do you use for science? We also adopted nextgen and are looking for new curriculum. Any info helpful: aliciasubervi@yahoo.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I write my own curriculum & lesson plans. I don't know if any text book has incorporated the new standards yet, do you know of any? I can't find any resources so I've been writing my own since September 2013!

      Delete
    2. I really appreciate your blog and activities. They are so helpful and your expertise is greatly appreciated. I want to be a better science teacher with lots of hands-on science investigating. I would be extra excited to have the new kindergarten standards! I have lots to get ready. I'm moving back to kindergarten after teaching first for 7 years! Thanks again for sharing and please keep creating!

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much Jill, you are so sweet!! Best of luck with your move back to K!!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover